New Clement Hales Sports Hall
The Clement Hales Sports Hall was kindly opened by Old Aysgarthian Sir Matthew Pinsent CBE on 16th October 2013.
Our new Sports Hall provides:
- An Indoor Climbing Wall
- Indoor Cricket Nets so that boys can benefit from year round practice for all ages and abilities
- An Indoor Tennis Court to enable boys to develop their skills in this most intense of sports
- All sorts of sports that can be played indoors during inclement weather
- A place where off games boys can maintain or regain fitness
From the 25m heated indoor swimming pool to this incredible new Sports Hall complex and the Astroturf pitch, Aysgarth provides pupils with access to fantastic facilities. Below is a list of what Aysgarth Prep School has to offer, allowing pupils to pursue and achieve in almost any sport of their choosing.
- 25 metre indoor swimming pool
- Sports hall
- A sand-dressed astro-turf hockey pitch
- 5 cricket pitches, 5 grass squares, 9 cricket nets (indoor and outdoor) and a cricket pavilion
- 4 football pitches
- 4 rugby pitches and 2 mini rugby pitches
- Grass running track and cross country course
- Shooting range
- 3 Astro-turf tennis courts (floodlit)
- Climbing wall
We also have access to the 18-hole golf course and driving range at Akebar Park and the Thornton Steward reservoir for sailing.