Parents may request access to the following information:
- school's policy on and arrangements for admissions, behaviour and exclusions;
- educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language;
- curriculum policy;
- policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions;
- anti-bullying strategy, health and safety policy, first aid policy;
- academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examinations;
- complaints procedure, and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year; and
- a copy of the report of any inspections of the school or boarding provision.
ISI Inspection, 2012
Aysgarth was awarded ‘Excellent’ in all seven categories in our most recent ISI inspection. Click here to download the summary or click here for the full report.
Intermediate Boarding Report 2015
Aysgarth School is regulatory compliant and passed the recent boarding inspection. Click here to read the report.